Marketing Team Member
VegReady.com is currently seeking an experienced candidate who has a proven track record of driving sales for products sold online. Past experience is a requirement for this unique position.
VegReady sells pre-cooked plant-based meals direct-to-consumer online. All of our foods are 100% vegan, all-natural, and contain no added sugar, chemicals, or artificial preservatives. Our product line is expanding to health supplements that you sprinkle on top of your meals for various benefits. We are also building out a 100% personalized menu from 4 regions around the world where customers can hand-select meals, or use our proprietary algorithm that can select meals that match to your very DNA.
The future of medicine is DNA tests that are 100% personalized to you, and we will be the food company that supplies the meals for just that.
Benefits for you if you join:
- Equity Ownership (for the Right Candidate) in a new vegan company that is endorsed by Dr. Michael Klaper, the director of Cowspiracy, and has a strategic partnership with HappyCow. * Equity can be awarded based on performance and the terms of your contract.
- High-Level Networking & Connections - VegReady is on the track to being a company that goes public. Our board of advisors include a corporate lawyer who has taken three companies public so far, and a director who brokered the sale of Ben & Jerry's
- A Free Vacation - Three months of living expenses and food paid for by the company, as you work out of our remote startup accelerator in Lima, Peru. For the right candidate, depending on travel details; we are open to you working from your current location or another part in the world. Free accommodations in Peru is only one perk of the job.
- Work from Anywhere in the World - VegReady is a remote company that allows us to build a growing business from anywhere in the world with a laptop and internet connection. We are not a 'laptop on a beach' type of company. We expect real work that produces results, but the freedom and benefits go along with it as well.
- We Take Care of the Heavy-Lifting - Our experienced team handles the parts of the business that you don't so you can focus on one core mission of driving traffic and sales. Our CEO handles fundraising of capital. Our COO handles product, manufacturing, and fulfillment, as well as the setting up the business systems that tie all the pieces together. Our current CMO is responsible for the bigger-picture tasks and providing you guidance so you can perform best at what you do.
There are more benefits than we listed, but those are the ones that make us stand out from the rest.
What we are looking for is somebody with experience. If you've read a few books on a topic, driven a few hundred dollars worth of sales, or you're entry-level or college student, this is not the right position for you at this time.
A satisfying mission: Help the world eat more plants!
VegReady.com is specifically built to make eating plant-based meals as quick and convenient as possible. All of our meals are pre-cooked, ready-to-eat, and require no refrigeration for a 12-month shelf-life. All of a sudden, eating this way is more convenient, and more delicious for lunch, than a fast-food alternative.
We are on a mission to help 2 million meat eaters eat two or more plant-based meals per week, playing our small part in moving the world in the right direction.
While our founding team is vegan for animals, health, and the environment; most of our customers lean towards healthy plant-based meals for personal and environmental impact reasons.
Is this something you're interested in... Apply now to get the conversation started.
If you have any questions...please email our COO, Andrew Alexander at Andrew@VegReady.com
If you know somebody who is a right fit for this position, copy and paste the link to this page and send it to them.
We look forward to talking with you more.